Outfits of the Week!

I thought I would do another outfits of the week post as the one I did before proved rather popular last time and I gotta give the people what they want!



So the first outfit is when I went to Dagenham Market.  I wanted something comfortable but also warm as I would be outside for a few hours.  I’m wearing a t-shirt from the Disney Store.  You can’t really see it properly but it’s really cute; it’s red and white stripe with a drawing of Minnie Mouse on it.  I then teamed it with my new black glitter leggings from Missguided.  I really like these leggings because they’re actually wool so super warm and super comfy which is exactly what you want from a pair of leggings!  Plus they have glitter in them just for something different.  I then put on my military jacket from Primark.  I’ve gotten so much use out of this jacket because it’s really lightweight and just what you need when the weather is in between seasons.  I then put on my military style ankle boots from Tesco as they are really comfortable and good for walking around markets as sometimes it can be a bit muddy.



Then next outfit I wore was for a night out in Fulham.  The dress is from Missguided and I copied this from Millie Mackintosh’s style diary as I saw she had it.  The boots are from River Island which I feature in my clothing haul video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKKpatnRsNg they look black in the picture but they’re actually dark navy suede with black elastane at the back.  I’m in love with them!  The necklace is from New Look and is also featured in my video.



Next is an outfit I wore to work.  It’s a white pussy bow blouse with grey wool cigarette trousers and a dark turquoise cardigan that is low cut and ties with a bow.  So lots of bows going on here!  The whole outfit is actually from French Connection.  I really like French Connection for work clothes as I think they do some really smart pieces.  I know it is quite expensive for a high street brand but they also do really good sales so watch out for those!



Then another outfit I wore to work but this is a bit more dressy as I was going out straight from work.  I’m wearing a loose black sheer shirt with roll up sleeves but you can’t see it in the photo so trust me that it looked good haha!  I had that tucked into an a-line skirt from ASOS in cobalt blue.  This skirt is so pretty and perfect for an office to bar look.  If you look closely it’s actually striped with mesh bits going through it.  The blazer is from Zara and another item I saw Mille Mackintosh in.  This blazer actually has little silver and red sequins on it and silver military style buttons.  The Chelsea boots are actually ankle wellies as they’re made from a rubbery material, perfect for if it snows again or at festivals as you can still look on trend.  Also, Millie has these too!  They’re by a brand called Gathering.


Next is an outfit I wore to Kensington Roof Gardens.  The dress is from Missguided and is an Aztec sort of pattern with cut out bits at the side.  I accessorized this with a pearl necklace from Primark, rings from New Look and clutch bag from Topshop.  And I did have some funky gold heels on from Kurt Geiger but you can’t see these in the photo unfortunately.



Then next is another outfit I wore to work which I think makes me look a bit like a school girl but oh well.  It’s a white shirt from Zara with a grey v-neck jumper also from Zara and then the skirt and shoes are H&M.  Quite a simple outfit but you can’t go wrong with a bit of simplicity for the office!  Good for the days when you don’t feel like making an effort and don’t have time in the morning.



Lastly is an outfit I wore on a night out in Clapham.  The crop top is from New Look and the disco pants I got on eBay.  I wasn’t 100% sure on this outfit at first as it’s quite daring but I threw on a leather jacket and my killer wedges by Chinese Laundry and I felt better.  I still think animal print is very much in and can really sexy up an outfit!

So that completes my outfits.  I hope you enjoyed this post and make sure you check out my beauty haul video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U19dhsvlZoU

Lauren xx

INSTAGRAM: wonky_lauren

TWITTER: wonky_lauren

Comments

Popular Posts