Wear | Life | Eats




Wear
Now that the weather is finally starting to brighten up I've dug out my trusty Rayban wayferers and have been rocking them all over town.  I have them in shiny black so they pretty much go with every outfit and I think the wayferer frame suit my small face.  They also make me feel like a bit of a rock star when I wear them!  I got mine from Sunglasses Shop.

Life
I've really been enjoying watching Nashville recently.  I watched their first series and now we're about half way through the second.  It's a US show set in Nashville which is the capital of Tennessee and home of country music.  It's about country singers, some famous and others trying to make it in the business and all the dramas of their lives.  It stars the beautiful and talented Hayden Panettiere who plays the lead role as a famous and spoilt country singer.

Eats
Recently I have been eating a lot of sushi.  It's something that I've always wanted to 'get in to' as I've heard it's really good for you and really low carb which is something I always look for.  Usually anything that is healthy or low fat I don't really enjoy but I am absolutely obssessed with this stuff and can't get enough of it.  I'm a vegetarian and try to eat vegan where I can so I have been buying the vegetable snack pack variety from Tesco and it's amazing.  It's definitely my new lunch time buy; that, a banana with a bottle of water and I'm good to go.  Plus it's pretty cheap at only £1.35 for a small box.  




And with that I'm off to buy some sushi now!  I hope you all had a good weekend.  Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @wonky_lauren and vote for me as best newcomer in the Company style blogger awards, I would really appreciate it.

Lauren xx

Instagram | Twitter | YouTube - check out my latest hair tutorial here

Comments

Popular Posts