August Favourites and My 100th Post

So starting off I'd just like to mention that this is post 100!  I started writing my blog last July and I never really thought I'd stick to it.  I've always enjoyed writing which is why I started it but with so many other things going on I never thought I'd have time to keep it up or get bored.  But honestly I love it, there have been times where I've missed a few posts here and there and I can't really commit to any kind of schedule due to personal/work life but I can't see myself giving up now.  So thanks to everyone that has read and enjoyed my blog.  It's been a pleasure :)
 
Now for my favourites.  It seems like it's been a longer month than average, maybe because I had to go 5 weeks between paydays!  Anyway, here's what I've been loving (click the title for links).
 
 
This BB cream has got me through the whole summer.  It has a light to medium coverage, a nice glowy finish and stays all day.  I wore it in Ibiza, during festivals and to work.  The only down side is it only has 2 shades but other than that it's great.
 
 
I was probably a bit late to the party on this one and had been meaning to purchase the brush for ages but I finally got round to it and love it even more than I thought I would.  It's so soft, large enough to pick up the powder and you only have to do a few swipes of your face so good for quickness.  I use it for powdering and bronzing.
 
 
I picked one of their new nude shades up a few weeks ago and in the shop I really couldn't decide which one I wanted to try first as they all looked so pretty and shimmery.  I went for the goldy nude colour and it's so sparkly and pigmented.  I only put a small bit on my eye and it gave an amazing shimmer, I love it so much I want the whole collection!
 
 
I bought this pair when they were on offer in Sainsburys during my weekly grocery shop.  I really like L'Oreal hair products and trust them with my life!  So I wanted to give these a go because they claimed to make your hair thicker and restore breakage.  After having my extensions in for so long and dying my hair this is something I really need help with and I was not disappointed.
 
 
I've heard so much hype about this lashes I wanted to give them a go once my Ardell demi wispies had run their course.  I ordered them off eBay for about £3 and you just need to use your own glue which I have loads of from other lashes I've had over the years.  The ones I have are #43 I believe and are not too dissimilar to the demi wispies.  They have a real fluttery look without looking too over the top and heavy.  Very pretty and flirty and such a bargain!
 
I hope you enjoyed my 100th post, bring on the next 100!
 
Lauren xx
 
Instagram | Twitter | YouTube - check out my recent haul video here.

Comments

Popular Posts