Tried and Tested: Nivea Daily Essentials Eye Makeup Remover

Anyone that has read other of my posts or seen any of my videos will know that I have a love for L'Oreal's eye makeup remover.  It works so well and always removes all of my eye makeup.  I recently run out of mine which took almost a year to get through and so I needed to purchase another one.
 
I decided to pick some up in Tesco when doing my food shopping but they were out of stock and I noticed Nivea had one which was on offer for half price so I thought I may as well give it a try and I do love trying new products and also love a bargain!
 
The actual liquid is part oil and so has to be shaken properly before use.  I put a few drops on a cotton round and wiped it over my eye.  I didn't notice much difference in the removal process from the L'Oreal one but because of the oil in it I did find it a lot gentler and it made my lashes super soft afterwards.  It felt more delicate around my eye area and I've heard oil is supposed to make your lashes grow so this is an added bonus!
 
I'm not saying I don't like the L'Oreal one anymore, I really do and it does a great job but I do really really like the Nivea one too and will continue to use this for now.
 
What is your favourite eye makeup remover to use?
 
Lauren xx
 
Instagram | Twitter |YouTube - check out my haul video!

Comments

Popular Posts