Wear | Life | Eats

This is more of a catch up of what I've been up to these last few weeks as I realised I've haven't done one of these posts in a while and there's definitely been stuff going on!
 
Wear
We find ourselves slowly entering Fall and the weather is starting to get a tad colder, especially in the evenings so I have been digging out my blazers to throw over my summer outfits which make the perfect transitional addition to take us through to Autumn.  There are some lovely pieces on the high street at the moment.  There is a cute mustard coloured dress in Tesco that I want for work here.  I also bought these brogues from Next recently because I didn't have any black ones and I thought these ones were super cool with their little platform.
 
Make sure you're following me on Instagram (@wonky_lauren) because I'll be doing outfit posts everyday in tribute to London Fashion Week.  I'll also be attending LFW this weekend so look out for my blog post next week.
 
Life
I'm still cracking away at my new job.  I'm working a longer hours and am absolutely shattered most nights but I love it so much I really can't complain.  I almost feel like I want to skip to work most days because I'm the happiest I have been in my career in a long time, is that sad?  Lol.  It's going really well.  I'm starting to get back into a healthy eating/exercise regime as that kind of went out the window when I first started my new role.  They have just started doing Insanity classes at my gym so I will be trying that this week, I will let you know how I get on!
 
Eats
I went to Hawksmoor last week which as a vegetarian would not be my first choice but let me tell you... So I went because my friend who is a huge meat lover wanted to go and for those of you not familiar with Hawksmoor it's like a glorified steakhouse and in fact they only had one vegetarian option on the menu which was not even very nice.  THEN, the dessert menu came over and all was forgiven.  OMG I have never seen a dessert menu like it.  There was so much choice I literally wanted all of it and there was so many caramel options and caramel is my favourite thing in the world.  I honestly think someone wrote that dessert menu especially for me haha!  Anyway, I didn't want to have everything, I've already eaten waaaaaaaayyy too much these past weeks so I went for the peanut butter shortbread as it came with salted caramel ice cream so I kinda figured I was getting two for one there ;)
 
Lauren xx
 
Instagram | Twitter | YouTube - check out my latest haul video for all my new clothing items!

Comments

Popular Posts