Wear | Life | Eats

It's Monday (and what a miserable Monday we are having in London), I had a busy weekend so here is another instalment of WLE.
 
Wear
Saturday I went to a friend's house warming party and then onto a club in South Kensington called Eclipse (although it may have recently changed names).  Normally I wouldn't go too dressy for a house party but because I knew we were going to a club afterwards I made more of an effort.  I wore this beautiful pale pink dress with a lace pattern on the sleeves and back.  It has long sleeves as I thought as the weather is getting a bit colder it suited well.  I teamed it with sky high black patent peep toes from Kurt Geiger, Hollywood glam curls and a bright coral lip.
 

Sunday I met a friend at Liverpool St to have a little mooch around the East End so I decided as we would be outside mostly that I should dress a little warmer so I went for my new Zara ripped skinnies, a white vest and this amazing loopy cardigan from Missguided.  It was so snug!
 
Life
The club I went to Saturday was actually really good.  I thought it was going to be one of these squashy clubs that has too many people in it and playing rubbish music but the music was great and I spent most of the time on the dancefloor.  I would definitely recommend this place if you like funky house and r'n'b.
 
Sunday was such a lovely day.  The weather was gorgeous and we spent the day wandering around Spitalfields Market, Brick Lane and Shoreditch.  I really like Spitalfields and picked up this really cool fedora hat that I've been searching for for ages.  I'm quite particular with hats because you have to find one that suits you. 
 
Eats
Friday I wanted a night in so I treated myself to a Chinese.  I was being lazy and wanted it delivered so had to spend a certain amount which was way too much food for me so I ended up eating the leftovers after my night out Saturday! 
 
Sunday we went for a coffee in Brick Lane coffee which was really quirky and sold vegan food.  We later had lunch at Iguanas which is a Mexican place and I had mushroom fajitas, so yummy I ate 4 of them!
 
I hope you all had a good weekend.
 
Lauren xx
 
Instagram | Twitter @wonky_lauren

Comments

Popular Posts