Wear | Life | Eats

Wear
 
I met a friend for brunch on Sunday in Chelsea and I always love dressing up a bit when I go there as it's a part of town that is full of fashionistas and inspiring outfits.  Also, I just love an excuse to dress up!  So I went for leather pants as it was rather cold, a white shirt and blue jumper.  I then put some black wedged ankle boots on and a fur coat.  However, when I looked in the mirror I decided this was a bit too much for Sunday brunch so changed the fur coat for my leopard jacket.  I also threw on my H&M sunglasses.  Check out my instagram for outfit details and more inspiration (@wonky_lauren)
 

Life
 
After we went for brunch we went back to my friend's flat and she was telling me that recently she has been really into Pretty Little Liars.  I remember watching this a few years ago when it first came out but since then I haven't seen it on my Sky channels.  My friend has Netflix so she put on series 3 and I was literally hooked.  I think I must have sat there for about 4 hours, it was so good!  I seriously need to look into getting Netflix for this reason haha.


 
Eats
 
So I mentioned I went to brunch which if you haven't noticed happens to be my favourite meal of the day.  We went to a place called Daylesford which is a really cute farm type restaurant that serves fresh produce and has lots of healthy options to choose from.  I had green tea with poached eggs on toast and then I was feeling a bit naughty and had a chocolate brownie which was honestly the best brownie I'd tasted in my life, they had white chocolate buttons in them!
 
I hope you all had a good weekend.  It's so cold here in London we have snow today!



Comments

Popular Posts