Friday Favourites

This has been one hell of a week and I cannot wait to let off some steam this weekend! But aside from things I haven't been loving this week, here are a few of the things I do love:

Fake tan

As you'll see in my last post (here) I have jumped on that fake tan bandwagon now that the summer is showing it's friendly face.  Check out the post to see my top faves!

Sunshine

I love a bit of sunshine any time of the year but living in London we only really get it for about 3 months so I am dead excited for summer and my upcoming trip to Florida!

Face Oil

My skin was super dry over the winter months so to replenish it I was using a lot of facial oil products.  I have a cleanser from the Body Shop I use to remove my make-up and an all over oil to put on after exfoliating and it's worked wonders.

Taking New York

Sorry but this is the new Made in Chelsea for me.  I'm obsessed and can't get enough.  I really hope they make another series but if you didn't see the first one you can watch it on catch up E4.

Nude Lips

With my new tanned skin I'm hoping to get away with more nude lipsticks.  When I wear them in the winter they just seem to match my foundation and look like I have no lips!  I recently bought the lip lacquer from Rimmel in the shade nude eclipse and I love it.

Time of Our Lives by Pitbull

This song is my jam the last few weeks.  It really gets me in a summery mood and ready to party!

Baking

Okay so I baked one thing; a loaf of banana bread last weekend but I was so surprised how well it turned out that I might actually give baking a go more often!




Happy Friday everyone!

Lauren xx

Comments

Popular Posts