Healthy Vegetarian Eats, Shopping List and Websites

With summer officially starting tomorrow I am well and truly back on the healthy eating and exercise wagon.  For me, the best way to eat healthy is to find a few recipes each week that I want to try, make a list of all the ingredients I need and then stick to that list when I go shopping.  That way, I have everything I need for the week and won't risk any other trips to the supermarket picking up bad food!




Here are a few of my favourite vegetarian dishes:

No noodle vegetable stir fry with halloumi
Mushroom and spinach omelette
Quorn sausage casserole with sweet peppers and tomatoes
Falafel with brown rice and hummus
Tofu courgetti and pesto
Sweet potato with low fat cottage cheese
Quorn chicken fillet with broccoli and green beans
Chick pea and mushroom curry

Here is a basic shopping list I regularly use:

Porridge/oatmeal
Fat free greek yoghurt
Almond milk
Bananas
Eggs
Brown rice
Spinach
Sweet potatoes
Broccoli
Quorn

Here are my favourite healthy eating recipe websites:

Honestly Healthy
Hemsley and Hemsley
Deliciously Ella
Quorn
Eggs
Mushrooms

I hope you found this useful!  Lauren xx

Instagram | Twitter

Comments

Popular Posts