Summer Holiday Packing Guide: Florida

The weather in Florida is generally hot all year round but it gets especially hot during the summer months.  I went at the end of May and it was already hot enough for my British blood.  I traveled around Florida a bit (which you can see here) and I found each city had different dress styles.  Miami was more glamorous whereas Orlando and St Augustine are pretty laid back and casual.  For that reason I wore more playsuits and maxi dresses in Miami with wedges and jewellery but in Orlando and St Augustine I stuck to shorts, t-shirts and casual summer dresses.

Click on the photos to be taken to the links.

                               


                   

                  


          


                           


Where are you off to this summer?

Lauren xx

Instagram | Twitter

Comments

Popular Posts