Wear | Life | Eats: Mum's Birthday and Father's Day

I had a real family filled weekend this weekend and it was actually really lovely.  I'm not the biggest 'family' person but it was nice to spend time with the people that are closest to me.

Wear

Saturday my mum, my nan, my sister and I all went to Greenwich for the day to celebrate my mum's birthday.  As the weather was a bit unpredictable (rain one minute, sun the next) I went for a layered outfit.  Faux leather pants, a white vest, open denim shirt and peep toe wedges; all unintentionally from H&M.

Sunday we chilled in the garden for Father's Day so I went for relaxed jeans and a printed vest.




Life

Greenwich is not too far from where I live and I spent a lot of time here growing up as it's where my family are from and I forgot how much I adored the place.  I fell it love with it all over again.  I love the vintage feel it oozes and there's so much history to get lost in.  We wandered around the markets and the Cutty Sark before having a bite to eat.

The weather on Sunday was perfect; enough sun with a cool breeze so I lapped it up on our old wooden bench swing.  I miss having a garden!





Eats

There's quite a lot of restaurants to choose from in Greenwich especially South American cuisines.  However, a lot of places get booked up quickly and as we all have a love for Italian food we played it safe with good old Pizza Express.  I went for a different pizza this time which had a fried egg on top! And for dessert I tried the gluten free brownies.  I was well and truly stuffed after this and couldn't eat for the rest of the day!

On my way to my dad's on Sunday I stopped at the bakery and picked up some fresh cookies for us to enjoy.  They were so delicious; chunky and chewy just how I like it haha.  I may have a go at making some myself this weekend..




Hope you all had a good Father's Day!  Lauren xx

Instagram | Twitter

Comments

Popular Posts