1 Jacket, 3 Ways

I have this jacket I bought a couple of years ago that is one of my all time favourites.  I initially saw it on Millie Mackintosh and knew I had to have it.  At first glance you will see it's a metallic pink shade and instantly think it's not wearable or adaptable to most outfits but actually it is!  It's a biker style jacket with zip details and I love that I can wear it for day or night time looks, casual or dressy.

Here are 3 types of ways to style this jacket and other types of pieces that you might think aren't versatile but totally are.

Look 1




For the first look I've gone for a dressy day time outfit.  Pairing the jacket with this long sleeved maxi dress from Missguided it just gives a bit of colour and life to a dark grey outfit.


Look 2




This time I've gone for a smarter look pairing the jacket with these cigarette trousers from French Connection.  I also added these Topshop sunnies as I thought the colour went well with the colour of the jacket and sometimes it looks quite smart to match pieces.


Look 3




The last look is a night time look with leather trousers and a nice top.  I've added my Mulberry clutch and New Look heels in clashing pink shades.  I also like to swap up the leather trousers for disco pants and silver flats which creates a cool evening look.

Which is your favourite look?

Lauren xx

Comments

Popular Posts