Favourite Eyeshadow Palettes

Good morning from Florida!  The weather is finally starting to cool off here so I decided it was time to sit inside and get the laptop out (all my other posts were written in advance).

Today I wanted to talk about my favourite eyeshadow palettes.  I love palettes as opposed to single shadows because they seem better value for money, are great for travelling and you can you the same palette for one look.


I know everyone has this palette but there's definitely a reason for this.  This is one of the first palettes I bought about 2 years ago for roughly $50 and it's still going strong now so it's so worth it.  I prefer the warm tones of this palette compared to the 2 and 3 versions, however, I really want to try the smokey one.



This is a great little drugstore palette.  You get 12 shadows for $6 and the colours are very similar to the Naked palette above.  I took this palette on my cruise holiday in 2014 and created so many looks with it.




I recently bought this from Ulta and it's what I used to create my New Year's Eve look last week.  I knew I had to have it as soon as I saw it because it has so many different colours unlike my other palettes so it's great for travelling when you want to mix it up.  It also cost me $35 which I think is pretty good value for the quality.




Still classed as a drugstore product but a little more pricey at $40.  I think I actually managed to get this in the sale after Christmas last year but anyway.  These eyeshadows are so creamy and pigmented and also have the odd colours that I really like but can't find anywhere else such as burgundy and chocolate brown so are great for creating smokey eyes.



Which are your favourite palettes?

Lauren xx

Comments

Popular Posts