My Current Fitness Routine

I like to swap up my fitness routine every 6 months or so as I feel it's important to keep challenging your body and working your muscles in new ways so that they don't get use to a certain exercise and then you don't reap the benefits.

You can see my last fitness routine here but currently it goes something like this.


Monday

REST DAY  
I'm always so tired on a Monday and I don't know why.  It's not like I even party at the weekends anymore I just like to use Monday as my 'leaving work on time and going to bed early' day.




Tuesday

PiYo.  
LOVING this new fitness class.  You can read my full review on it here.

Wednesday

KETTLEBELLS
I've been doing kettlebell classes for nearly a year now and I can definitely see improvement.  I was always scared of doing weights but just a little session once a week is good for you!




Thursday

INSANITY
This class is a killer and even though I've been doing it for over a year now it still brings such a challenge which is why I'll never give it up!

Friday

CHEAT DAY
Do I need to explain?




Saturday

AEROBICS
I've probably been doing aerobics classes on a Saturday morning for about 11 years but they'll always differ depending on the gym I'm at and the instructor.  Gotta love an old school aerobics class!

Sunday

BODY BALANCE
This is kind of like tai chi or pilates and I still really like it.  It's nice to do something easy on a Sunday morning that relaxes the body as well as the mind.




What's your fitness routine like?

Lauren xx

Comments

Popular Posts