My Favourite Food Blogs

Over the past year I've completed changed my diet; listening to my body and incorporating more protein.  I'm still a vegetarian but I am trying to cook more plant based foods at home.  So today I wanted to share with you my favourite food blogs that I follow and get inspiration from.  Most of them aren't vegetarian but that's okay with me because I swap up the ingredients for alternatives or quorn substitutes.



I recently discovered this blog and it's quickly become one of my faves.  I think what I love about this blog is that there is a real mixture of recipes; healthy, naughty, veggie, meat, fish, it's all here!  She also seems to put a spin on traditional recipes that you would never have thought of yourself.


This is much more of a plant based vegan food blog which is where I get a lot of my plant based recipes from which I love because there seems to be a vegan version for just about anything including Nutella hot chocolate!  I believe she has a book out now too which I want to get.


This is another vegan food blog but she doesn't post so much recipes but more places (mainly New York) that serve plant based food.  She also posts lots of other vegan articles such as cruelty free fashion and vegan cooking classes.  My favourite posts are her weekly menu articles.

Photo via tedisarah.com


This is a food blog for everyone, especially if you are feeling naughty!  She shows you how to make classics at home including sauces and dips in easy to follow steps.  She has great food photography that gets me hungry every time.

Photo via damndelicious.net


I love this food blog because it has lots of quick and easy recipes such as 2 ingredients or 20 minutes so good for working girls that don't have a lot of time in the evenings.  She also features some of the best cookies and brownie recipes I've seen!

Photo via thefoodcharlatan.com


I've followed this blog for a while now and I can't get enough.  She makes healthy, low fat recipes that just look so yummy.  She also includes nutritional facts at the end of the recipe which is great if you're on a strict diet.

Do you follow any of these food blogs?  Do you have any you can recommend to me?

Lauren xx

Comments

Popular Posts