New Year, New You

As with every New Year, we make resolutions (you can see mine in my last post) but I think for most of us it's about becoming a newer and better person than we were last year.  I've come up with a few ways we can make little changes to become a newer and better you.



New Hair

I've said in many of my posts how much I like to change my hair and you can read about my hair dying experience here and my hair extensions experience here.  However, it needn't be a drastic change, just a little trim and some subtle highlights.  Whenever I change my hair I always feel like a new woman!




New Wardrobe

The New Year is probably the best time to invest in some new clothes because there are so many sales on.  You don't even have to spend a lot of money, I love affordable brands such as Esprit which do really on trend pieces at high street prices.  With a new wardrobe you will not only feel better but look better too!

New Hobby

The New Year is a great time to start a new hobbie maybe take up some fitness classes or a sport you've always wanted to try.  Although I'm an avid gym go-er all year round (see my fitness regime here) I always check my gym for new classes in the New Year as I love trying out new exercises and there's nothing like being active to make you feel good inside and out!




New Home

Okay, not literally a whole new house but some new furniture or home decor to spruce the place up and get it looking and feeling brand new.  Esprit also do some really nice homeware pieces and I love Ikea for some bargain furniture.

New Job

I'm sure most of you are happy in your jobs and therefore I'm not saying quit and look for something else but I do know that for people unhappy in there jobs then maybe the New Year is the time to do something about it.  Get online and sign up to ad agencies, they literally do the work for you.  Or maybe you want to re-train so have a look at college courses.  I did my law degree part-time and from home and there is a lot of flexibility if you're worried about studying full-time.




I hope you all have an amazing and prosperous 2016!

Lauren xx

Comments

Popular Posts