New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year y'all!  I hope you all had a good night and weren't too hungover yesterday?!  I celebrated in Orlando (blog post coming soon!).  Be sure to follow my Instagram and Facebook for daily updates on my 3 week American adventure @wonky_lauren

Now for the resolutions.  I'm sure I did a post on this last year but you know what, I don't even want to look back on them in case I'm like 'damn, didn't stick to any of them!' so on with the New Year..


Find a balanced diet

May as well get the diet ones out the way first.  I don't want to lose weight but definitely eat healthier and more in balance.  I aim to do this by pinning yummy but healthy recipes on Pinterest and trying them out.  Which leads me to my next one..

Cook More

I don't cook proper meals enough because I'm not that good at cooking.  However, it's something I have really started to enjoy so maybe the more I do it the better I'll get?




Do more weights at the gym

At the moment I do a lot of cardio but I feel I need to up my weights a bit more in order to get muscle definition.  

Have a better nighttime routine

I'm terrible at going to bed on time and then struggle the next day with tiredness.  If I get into a routine then maybe I'll get my 8 hours!

Travel More

I used to travel a lot but recently I've just been back and forward from the UK to the US. I want to see more of Europe.  So far this year I have a trip planned to Greece but that's it. Any suggestions?

Learn Spanish

My boyfriend's family are Cuban and they all speak fluent Spanish and then there's me; not a word.  I took French, German, Russian and Turkish at school but not Spanish!  So I'd really like to learn.




So far, that's all I've got.  I don't want to set too many and then break them all!  I'd love to hear yours though?

Lauren xx

Comments

Popular Posts