Beauty Favourites

I'm really getting into these favourites' posts lately!  You can see my general favourites post here.



Primer

I bought two primers recently.  Okay, one of them's not a primer but it's the one everyone has been raving about using as a primer; the Nivea for Men post shave balm.  I've only used it once but I noticed my skin broke up afterwards but I will give it another go.  The one I really love, however, is the L'oreal Lumi primer.  Why have I only just picked this up?!

Foundation

I've fallen back in love with my EX1 foundation which I reviewed here.  It's so good and I'm wondering whether to purchase another as mine is nearly out.  I'm in the shade F200.




Concealer

Mac prolong wear concealer still remains my ultimate fave although I'm recently loving the Rimmel wake me up concealer as a good drugstore alternative.  I really want to try the Urban Decay weightless concealer everyone is raving about to see if it beats my Mac one.

Powder

A few months ago I discovered the brand Makeup Revolution whilst perusing the aisles of my local Superdrug.  I picked up their contour palette and it's SO GOOD.  It has 3 contour shades, two highlighters, one yellow and one pink setting powder and then a very iridescent highlighter that I use to set all over to give a slight glow.

Bronzer

I picked up the NYC sunny bronzer whilst in the US (see my US drugstore haul here) and it's fab.  So subtle but with build able colour and great for contouring too.  AND it was like 3 bucks!




Blush

This is so hard because I have so many!  I really like Gingerly by MAC and also Luminoso by Milani which I know is a cult fave.

Eyeshadow(s)

I also bought the Self Made palette by Anastasia Beverley Hills whilst I was in the US and it's so beautiful.  It has such a good aray of colours and ABH is one of my favourite brands.

Mascara

I'm currently using Maybelline lash sensation and I really like it for thickening my lashes as although they're quite long they're also quite thin.  I really want to try the new L'oreal one next though.




Lip Product

I've bought so many liquid lipsticks lately and I love all of them!  I'd say the MUA one of my fave because the formula is so good for the price.



What are your favourite beauty products lately?  Please share!

Lauren xx

Comments

Popular Posts