Favourites

I'm not one to do a regular weekly or even monthly favourites post.  I could never keep up with them and sometimes things just don't change all that much for me but there's been quite a few things I've been loving lately that I wanted to share.


Favourite Place: Cafe Rouge

I visited this chain restaurant yesterday for Mother's Day and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised.  It's a French cuisine so I wondered whether my fussy palette would like it but I did!  I had baked camembert to start and fishcakes for main.

Favourite Person:  Millie Mackintosh

Anyone that knows me knows that I've always had a bit of a girl crush on Millie Mac.  However, lately she's been through a bit of a rough time which I can totally relate to but she seems to be handling it so well and I take my hat off to her.




Favourite Exercise:  PiYo

I started taking these classes about six months ago now and I can't get enough.  You can read my full review here.

Favourite Song:  Ibiza by Mike Posner

When they first played this on Radio 1 I wasn't so sure and it had a bit of bad feedback but the more I hear it the more I like it.  It's really grown on me and Ibiza being one of my favourite places it brings back a lot of memories.  You can see my Ibiza vlogs here.

Favourite App:  Plant Nanny

I recently downloaded this because I heard it was good and wanted to start drinking more water.  So far it's working well and I've definitely been drinking more.  I love it and it's so cute too!

Favourite Recipe:  Vegan Curry

I made this the other night and it was so yummy.  I really should make curry more often.  I had it with mushrooms and tofu.




Favourite Clothing:  Wrap Top from Missguided

I bought these wrap tops from Missguided a while back and loved them so much I bought black and white.  They go with everything and I actually have the white one on today with smart trousers for work.




Favourite Quote:

"If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough."

Favourite Hairstyle:  Braids

I know everyone on Instagram is wearing these at the moment but they're so cute and what I love most is they are tidy (for work), keep hair out of your face (for gym) and you can still wear them on 3rd/4th day hair without it looking greasy!




Favourite Makeup:  L'oreal Lumi Primer

I'm probably a bit late with this as I thought it would just be a gimmick but I've started wearing it and gotten so many compliments about my face looking glowy and radiant.  I couldn't believe it!  This stuff is soooooooo good.

What have you been loving lately?

Lauren xx

Comments

Popular Posts