Why You Need Ankle Boots In Your Wardrobe

If I could only wear one pair of shoes for the rest of my life (God forbid!) it would have to be ankle boots.  They are the most comfortable things to wear on your feet, they go with everything and you can wear them in any kind of weather.




I have so many pairs of ankle boots it's ridiculous but I find even the ones with a heel or wedge are super easy and comfortable for running around in.  I like to wear them for casual events with skinny jeans or to tone down a dressy outfit.




They just seem to work in any way you style them so you can't go wrong.  Most of mine are black; either plain or with a slight pattern.  I also have red ones and recently got some cool leopard print ones from H&M.

Here are some of my favourites that I have my eye on at the minute.

ASOS

Kurt Geiger

Do you love ankle boots as much as me?!

Lauren xx

Instagram | Twitter | YouTube

Comments

Popular Posts