Winter Favourites

I already did a favourites posts here with just general things I've been loving recently but this is more of a specific one for winter because generally my tastes change every season!


Favourite thing about winter

I actually like it when the weather cools off and you have long dark evenings you can spend by the fire, snuggled up on the sofa watching good telly with good food!

Favourite winter outfit

A mini skirt with thick black tights, long boots, a chunky knit and a blanket scarf.

Favourite winter food

Lentil soup.




Favourite winter drink

Caramel hot chocolate.

Favourite way to spend a winter's day

Wrapping up and going for a walk around the park or just having a duvet day.

Favourite makeup

Bold red lip or brown smokey eye.

What reminds you of winter

Darker evenings and that chill in the air.




Favourite winter song

Hmm, can it be a Christmas song?  I do love Fairytale of New York.

Favourite winter memory

Christmases as a child with my family all together.

Favourite winter scent

My chocolate orange candle by Party Lite.



What are your favourite things about winter?

Lauren xx

Comments

Popular Posts