How To Break Out Your Summer Wardrobe Early

Hello from Poland!  I'm currently in Warsaw so be sure to follow me on Instagram for full updates @wonky_lauren

Now, we're currently in that annoying in between stage of seasons in London.  I guess you could call it Spring but literally one minute it will be pouring with rain and the next the sun comes out.  This doesn't make it very easy to pick outfits in the morning, especially if I know I'm going to be out all day.  So what's a girl to do?

I like to go with one of two options; one that I call mix and match and the other that I call layering.  I'm sure you're all familiar with the terms but mix and match is where I pair a winter item with a summer item and layering is of course wearing a few different pieces that you can take off or put on as you feel.

Here are a few ideas for mix and matching...








Here are a few ideas for layering...







How do you break out your summer wardrobe early?

Lauren xx

Comments

Popular Posts