Flared Pants Obsession

I have a new addiction and they're called flared trousers.  I remember back when I was at college and my friends and I would wear them all the time in denim or corduroy.  Then all of sudden skinny jeans came out and it was totally uncool to wear anything loose and that was the end of that.  But as with everything in fashion it comes back around and the flared trousers were no exception.

What I love about flared pants is their ability to instantly make you look taller and slimmer.  They have such a flattering cut about them that will suit any body shape, something that can be hard to find in clothing especially denim.  So yay for the flares making a comeback, here are my faves out there at the moment.

ASOS

How do you feel about the flared trouser trend?

Lauren xx 

Instagram | Twitter | YouTube

Comments

Popular Posts