My Favourite Face Masks

At the beginning of the year I made a pledge with myself that I would start looking after myself more, inside and out.  I want to be more healthy, fit, get more sleep and drink more water.  Along with that I also want to take better care of my skin, removing my makeup properly and using really good skincare products in my routine.

A good skincare routine generally involves a face mask.  It doesn't have to be all the time.  I normally try to do one once a week, usually at the weekend when I also apply my hair mask and do my little pamper routine to get me set for the week ahead.  Here are a few of my faves.

Origins Clear Improvement Mask

£23

Champneys Replenishing Moisture Mask

£12

Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask
£26

Lush Mask of Magnaminty

£10


Superdrug Dead Skin Purifying Clay Mask

99p

What's your favourite face mask to use?

Lauren xx

Comments

Popular Posts