My Favourite Looks From Fashion Week

Last month was 'Fashion Month' with showcases and catwalks taking place each week in different locations across London, New York, Paris and Milan.  Although I have been attending London Fashion Week for several years now, this time around I was in California and unfortunately could not attend any shows.


However, that did not stop me from catching up once I was back from my trip to check out all the latest trends.  I was also browsing the Esprit website and noticed they had some awesome pieces just like the trends seen on the runway last month. Here are some of my favourites that I think are going to be hot this season and where you can copy the looks for less!


Floral prints at Gucci.  You can shop the look for less here.




All black at Marc Jacobs.  Shop the look for less here.




Bows at Chloe.  Shop the look for less here.




Sparkles at Alexander McQueen.  Shop the look for less here.


Not only does Esprit do runway trends for less but they also have great casual items, work wear pieces and I LOVE their sportswear range.  Check it out!

Lauren xx

Comments

  1. Floral prints are my favorite!

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts