2 Easy Techniques For Anxiety

Anxiety isn't really anything I have ever suffered with but as I get older I find myself worrying more and overthinking everything!  It's so annoying because as a teenager I was always so carefree and perhaps even reckless but now I can't remember the last time I did anything spontaneous!





Although I wouldn't say I suffer with real anxiety I do know people close to me that do and I had a horrible time a few weeks ago where I drank too much coffee and it left me anxious for the rest of the day!  It was not a nice feeling at all.  So what do we do about it?


Well first of all, avoid the coffee as much as you can.  If you really have to drink it then make sure it's before noon else this will just heighten any worries you already have unnecessarily.





Another great method is to concentrate on your breathing.  Slow and steady breaths until you feel calm.  I actually use this technique for helping me sleep also and it works!

Do you have any techniques for dealing with anxiety?

Lauren xx

Follow me here @wonky_lauren

Comments

Popular Posts