I Built A Wall.. A Shoe Wall

You've probably seen these all over Instagram and Pinterest but as soon as I saw them I knew I had to build myself one.  I have soooo many shoes and I'd say my shoe addiction is bigger than my clothes or handbag addiction.  So, I finally got down to Ikea and bought myself this shelving unit which is the perfect size to fit your shoes on.  They have smaller ones and different colours.  This one was £75.




Good ole Ikea with their flat pack materials and instructions it only took my mum and I around an hour to install.  Then probably another 2-3 hours for my to arrange my shoes and bags on it haha.  I'm obsessed with it though and can't stop staring at it.  So sad, I know. Luckily I have quite a large room so it doesn't take up too much space.  I'm just wondering whether the trend will pass and I'll get bored?  Oh well!




For now it's staying and I couldn't be happier except with all the empty shoe boxes I now need to dispose of.  What do you think of it?  I think Carrie Bradshaw would approve :)  And Mr Trump, if you're reading this, these are the kinds of walls you need to be building haha. Now just to build another 3 for the rest of my shoes!

Lauren xx

Follow me here @wonky_lauren

Comments

Popular Posts