Plaid

London Fashion Week is kicking off this weekend and I could not be more excited!  I love looking at all the new trends and then going out and buying a whole new wardrobe.. or sometimes checking my wardrobe for what I already have because let's face it, I generally always have something similar I just tell myself it's different ;)

I also really love to try and predict the trends and this season I'm predicting plaid or gingham is going to be big.  It's great because it's one of those trends that can be dressed up or down and I feel like a lot of trends are becoming more casual now which is perfect for plaid wearing as I love a good plaid shirt.

Image via Pinterest


Image via Pinterest

What do you think of this trend?

Lauren xx

Follow me here @wonky_lauren

Comments

Popular Posts