London Calling

Now that the weather is finally starting to warm up in London and the upcoming bank holiday weekend is normally the start of the warm weather, I am super excited for getting outside and exploring my home town!  I might be bias but I do believe that London is one of the best cities to enjoy during the summer and when the weather is nice.




If you're thinking of visiting London this summer here are is a list of some of the cool events taking place that I definitely want to join in on.



Re-visit Hampton Court Palace
Take a yoga class at The Shard
See a show at The Globe
Visit the Whispering Gallery at St Paul's
Go for Afternoon Tea
Go for Bottomless Brunch
Visit the Poetry Library
Drive out to Hove for the day
Re-visit the Tower of London
Cross the Thames in a Cable Car
Go to a day festival
Watch an old movie at the Luna open air cinema


Will you be visiting London this summer?  What will you do?

Lauren xx

Follow me here @wonky_lauren

Comments

Popular Posts