Dubai Photo Diary

At the end of last month/the beginning of this month one of my best friends and I took a trip to Dubai.  Dubai is somewhere I have wanted to visit for ages and whilst it was lovely it wasn't quite as amazing as people seem to make out.  Not to hate, it really was so nice to get out of the cold and rainy London for some winter sun.  But for me, I prefer cities that have culture and history and there was just nothing but huge hotels and shopping malls.

Anyway, I guess I should have expected that and whilst I wouldn't rush back and I would visit again if I wanted a winter getaway and some downtime because it is definitely great if you just want sunshine and relaxation.. but not much else.  It's even hard to get alcohol out there!





















Have you been to Dubai?  What did you think of it?

Lauren xx

Follow me here @wonky_lauren

Comments

Popular Posts