My Hair Care Routine

I recently discovered the haircare brand Moroccan Oil and maybe I'm a little late to the party but they are working wonders for my hair and I'm wondering why it took me so long to jump on the band wagon.

I've always used hair oil.  I'm quite naturally dry so I need all the added moisture I can get.  However, I always used a drugstore one by L'Oreal.  I've always had quite tangly hair and have never really found anything that helps stop the knots completely.



As my mum and sister own a hairdressers they often get invited to salon expos such as Salon International.  They took me along to the one at Excel London last year and I saw the Moroccan Hair oil stand had an offer on their products so I ended up buying a full size oil along with travel sizes of the shampoo and conditioner.

I used the shampoo and conditioner for the first time a few weeks ago and WOW my hair has never felt so soft and in such a good condition.  It was virtually free from knots and just looked so healthy and glossy.  I will definitely be purchasing the full size bottles and I'm not sure I can use anything else now.

The oil of course works great too and I always put some through my hair after blow drying it.

Do you use hair oil?  What do you think?

Lauren xx

Follow me here @wonky_lauren

Comments

Popular Posts